Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Moving ahead

Yesterday my co-author and I began working of the edits of the manuscript which has been returned from the copy editor. Thankfully, the edits do not require major changes. I have been shown the book cover and am pleased with it. The publisher has changed the subtitle. The title is now, The Road to Someplace Better: From the Segregated South to Harvard Business School and Beyond. For those not familiar with publishing, if you go with a publishing house instead of self publishing, they have final say on the book, title and cover. However, the author does have input. Overall I am pleased the the direction things are going.

Today I will attend the Enterprising Women of Excellence Awards luncheon for the National Association of Women Business Owners, Richmond Chapter. Hope to do a bit of networking.

No comments:

Post a Comment