Monday, June 22, 2009

Got on my Traveling Shoes

I head out today for Washington DC for lunch with a friend who owns a communication company and before starting my book tour she will work with me to prepare for it. Then in the evening I will attend the annual meeting of the Leadership Washington Program - of which I was a graduate in 1998. Looking forward to rekindling relationships with friends and colleagues from those days. Then to Bowie, MD to stay overnight with my niece.

Tuesday I travel to Ellicott City, MD (near Baltimore) to play in a olf tournament for MD/DC Supplier Development council, an organization thru which I received many contracts when I had my business. Again, I'll have the chance to reconnect with friends and colleagues. Afterwards, back to Richmond and serious work. I'm looking forward to these trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment