Monday, April 13, 2009

I hope everyone had a happy Easter. I did, starting with sunrise service, a round golf with friends, then home to watch The Masters. For a while I thought Tiger Woods would again be the come from behind winner but he lost it near the end. Oh well, he can't win them all.

There are some exciting days ahead for me. Last week my editor, co-author and I had a conference call to discuss marketing and promotion of the book. The book titled, The Road to Someplace Better, A Memoir by the First Black Woman Harvard MBA, will publish Jan 25, 2010. I will spend today gathering information on organizations I want to approach for publicity, book signing and speaking engagements. I will keep the stress under control by maintaining my exercise routine, eating properly and getting enough sleep. I'm off to aerobic dance to start my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment